2012/01/17

are you really leaving me ?





Mr. Van Buren, your friends may be leaving you but my friends never leave me.
~ Andrew Jackson

I’ll reach for your hand in the cold of winter, I’ll reach for your hand in the heat of summer. But if my short life can’t reach the dawn of spring, I promise, in heaven, I’ll reach you with my wings.
If you love something let it go, and if it comes back - that doesn't mean a damn thing; it can just leave you again later. If you hide, I’ll seek for you. If you’re lost, I’ll search for you. If you leave, I’ll wait for you. If they try to take you away from me, I’ll fight for you. Cause I never want to lose someone I love.


When I say I love you, please believe it’s true. When I say forever, know I’ll never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you won’t cry. Cause the day I’ll be saying that would be the day I die.

You’re one of the people I never asked from God but still, He gave you to me. I asked Him why, He said, “Because he can fill your life like no one else can.”


No comments:

Post a Comment