2016/02/12

the best love letters ever...



True love is not how you forgive, but how you forget, not what you see but what you feel, not how you listen but how you understand, and not how you let go but how you hold on.

You are my soul mate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time I give my heart and soul to you.

You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.



If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever.. If Your askin if I'LL Leave U the answer is Never.. If Your askin what I vaLue the Answer is U.. if Your askin if I Love U the answer is I do...

Every day that passes by, every one of them I have my mind occupied by thoghts of you and me. all the nice things wonderful moments all spent with you I keep them burried in my heart, burried in my soul where they will never be set free.happyness you cause to my heart to my soul to my life. just remember that every day that passes by, every one of them I have mi mind occupied by you and me !I LOVE YOU!




~you are my valentine~

1 comment: