2011/05/21

it's really hurt...


We’re friends but we’re strangers,
And no one understands,
We’re living in the past because there’s no other way.
We miss each other more and more each day.
But there’s no chance we’ll ever be again.
Because you lied to me and I lied to you.
You broke my heart and there’s nothing I can do,
But sit and watch it all fall apart.
Everything that was special to me has a memory of you…
I can’t do a thing without a sudden memory.
I know that you miss me as much as I miss you,
But yet there’s nothing we can do
by Ebbi





When the rose is gone

By Rumi

When the rose is gone and the garden faded
you will no longer hear the nightingale’s song.
The Beloved is all; the lover just a veil. 
The Beloved is living; the lover a dead thing.
If love withholds its strengthening care,
the lover is left like a bird without care,
the lover is left like a bird without wings.
How will I be awake and aware
if the light of the Beloved is absent?
Love wills that this Word be brought forth.



It’s funny
When someone says they’ll be there when you need them
They say they’ll always stay by you’re side
That they will never hurt you

But in reality they’re never there
When you need them
They never stay by your side
And they do hurt you

They fill your mind with lies
And make you believe them
Even though you know it’s not true
They raise all your hopes up

And in the end
They throw it in your face
They break your heart
And make you cry

There’s nothing you can do afterwards
They put you in a state where
You never want to love again
And you can never trust someone
Nor will you want to

Then after all the heart break
They say they’re sorry
That they never meant to hurt you
And they want you back

With the weak heart they made you have
You believe them
You take them back
And it starts all over again

No comments:

Post a Comment