2011/05/06

Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend


glitter-graphics.com

Sweet Things to Say to Your Girlfriend

Since you know the unspoken care and unsaid concern, she has for you, these quotes will eventually bring a smile on her face, making her feel special. Send these quotes as text messages (sms) to her and she'll, for sure, be delighted at your gesture.

If every raindrop would be one of your smiles, I wish it rains heavily throughout, so that there is no space for unhappiness in your life.

Your smile to me is brighter than the sun.

If you held up 11 roses in front of the mirror, you'd be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.

I started to pray few weeks before I met you, I feel my prayers have been answered.

Your voice, for me, is better than all my favorite songs put together.

For every step that you take in your life, remember, I'm right behind you, always there with you.

Your have been a source of strength and support for me. I'm glad that you're a part of my life.

You know me so well, inside out. Your deep acceptance of me is what I adore most about you.


glitter-graphics.com

I'm filled with gratitude for the times we have spend together.

I'm eternally bonded to you with bonds of love, friendship and togetherness.

If one plus one equals two, then me and you would equal a number that is new.

I wish I had glasses so that I could see you with four eyes.

You make me smile so easily. Can you be there, to do it, forever?

Your love is the cloud that covers my world.

I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later and I asked it why. It told me "Angels don't watch other angels."

The way you handled the challenging situation is admiring. I'm proud of you dear.

I will walk with you side by side for only one condition: hide your wings every time we walk together because the whole world might know that you're my angel!

"If I had a penny every time I thought of you, I'd still miss you, but at least I would be rich!"

I'm not sure what life could bring you. I'm not sure if dreams do come true. I'm not sure what love can do. But I'm sure about one thing. I love you.

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.

I love three things, the Sun, the Moon and You. The Sun for a day, the Moon for a night and you forever.

I got my grammar correct today. I always faced problems in present, past and future tenses. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever.

To love is one thing, to be loved is another, but to be loved by the one you love is Everything.


glitter-graphics.com

3 comments:

  1. wonderful issues altogether, you simply won a new reader.What might you recommend about your publish that you simply made some days in the past? Any sure of cute things to say to your girlfriend?

    ReplyDelete