2011/05/05

'Happy Mother's Day'... mom



glitter-graphics.com
Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. ~Author Unknown
When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren,Women and Beauty

Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~Marion C. Garretty, quoted in A Little Spoonful of Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul

Mother - that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. ~T. DeWitt Talmage


A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb

Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother. ~Oprah Winfrey

Who ran to help me when I fell,
And would some pretty story tell,
Or kiss the place to make it well?
My mother.
~Ann Taylor

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~Abraham Lincoln



glitter-graphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment