2011/05/18

Honesty is the best policy..


“Honesty is the best policy. If I lose mine honor, I lose myself.” ~ William Shakespeare

“Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ~  Thomas Jefferson

“Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” ~ Spencer Johnson


"Acting is all about honesty. If you can fake that, you've got it made." ~ George Burns

“If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.” ~ Marcus Aurelius

"All stories should have some honesty and truth in them, otherwise you're just playing about." ~ Nigel Kneale

"Almost any difficulty will move in the face of honesty. When I am honest I never feel stupid. And when I am honest I am automatically humble". ~ Hugh Prather


“If you truly want honesty, don't ask questions you don't really want the answer to.” ~ Proverb quotes

"Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad." ~ Salvador Dali

No comments:

Post a Comment