2011/05/29

never say "GOOD BYE"....

Life Goes On Quotes
Get More Comments At GlitterBucks.com!

It hurts a lot to say goodbye to the person you love the most .

I have never found any “good” in goodbye?

Don't say 'goodbye' because goodbye means forever. Say 'nice knowing you' cause it was.
I don't regret the rain, or all the nights I felt the pain. Or the tears I had to cry some of those times along the way. Every road I had to take, every time my heart would break; it was just something that I had to get through, to get me to you.




“Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.” Snoopy quotes




Saying goodbye hurts you as much as it does the person you are saying it to .

Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.

Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven.
- Tryon Edwards

There are no good-byes, where ever you’ll be, you’ll be in my heart.
- Ghandi

True friends don’t say good-bye, they just take extended leaves of absences from each other.




Never say goodbye cause you will never know when you are going to lose them .

In love when the hardest thing to do is to say good-bye .

There is no material that is harder than saying goodbye.

Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye ?

I want to be your favourite hello and your hardest goodbye .

Every goodbye makes the next hello closer.

Good-byes breed a sort of distaste for whomever you say good-bye to; this hurts, you feel, this must not happen again.
- Elizabeth Bowen

Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I’ll miss you
Until we meet again .

Say goodbye to the oldies, but goodies, because the good old days weren’t always good and tomorrow ain’t as bad as it seems .

Don’t be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before we can meet again and meeting again, after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.

Good byes breed a sort of distaste for whomever you say good-bye to; this hurts, you feel, this must not happen again .

How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to.

Good bye, proud world! I’m going home; Thou art not my friend, and I’m not thine.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment