2011/12/27

I Have No Feeling...



You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel.
~ Johnny Depp 

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
~Maya Angelou

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
~ Dr Seuss

"People think im so strong that i have no feelings or that im mean because i dont cry, but i do cry i cry at home when someone hurts me i dont give them the satisfaction of seeing me cry i cry at home. So when people say i'm too strong i just roll my eyes thinking, then you dont know me at all."


Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.

I want people to love me, but it's not going to hurt me if they don't.
~ Drew Barrymore


No comments:

Post a Comment