2011/12/27

Do You Have an FB Account ?


I want to make a Facebook account and the name will be Nobody so when I see stupid crap people post, I can Like it. And it will say Nobody Likes This.


Facebook is like jail, you sit around and waste time, write on walls, and get poked by people you don't know.

You don't have to like me, I'm not a Facebook status.


In the past, when you were angry with someone you fought them. Now you just delete them off Facebook. That'll teach 'em to fuck with you.

Better late than never, but never late is better.


If you friend request me on facebook and your profile picture is a car, I will assume you're a transformer.

Facebook is the only place where it's acceptable to talk to a wall.

People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you. But how strong you stand is what makes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment