2012/05/27

stop living in the past


If we open a quarrel between past and present, we shall find that we have lost the future.
~ Winston Churchill

We have one life; it soon will be past; what we do for God is all that will last.
~ Muhammad Ali

For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.
~ Steve Jobs

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.
~ John F. Kennedy

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Learn from the past, look to the future, but live in the present."
~ Petra Nemcova



Live out of your imagination, not your history.
~ Stephen Covey

People who live in the past generally are afraid to compete in the present. I've got my faults, but living in the past is not one of them. There's no future in it.
~ Sparky Anderson

Forget the past - the future will give you plenty to worry about.
~ George Allen Sr

No comments:

Post a Comment